We are continuously adding MCQs to the portal to ensure subscribers have access to new questions.
Kazeem Olalekan, MRPharmS, gives his review of TP ONtrack here
Those of you who are preregistration trainees will have the opportunity to subscribe to TP ONtrack (www.ontrackpharmacy.com), the online revision aid from Tomorrow’s Pharmacist.
This portal has been developed to help you revise for your registration examination. The revision aid contains a variety of examination-style multiple choice questions, designed to help you become familiar with the style of questions asked in the examination.
The MCQs are written by academics, preregistration tutors and practising pharmacists. Some of them have written registration exam questions for the Royal Pharmaceutical Society in the past (when it was still the regulator).
Additionally, our writers’ MCQs have been reviewed by the RPS support team for clarity and accuracy.
The MCQs are divided into open-book, closed-book and calculation sections. You can choose between 10 and 50 MCQs per set. Once you have completed your question set, the MCQs will be marked and, additionally, you will be shown the reference where you can obtain the answer. (Most calculation MCQs will have an explanation of the answer.)
If you do not complete a question set in one go, you have the option of saving it and resuming it another time.
There is a range of subscription options available. If you are an associate member of the RPS (ARPharmS), you are entitled to discounted subscription rates.
Associate members can have 30 days’ access for £25, 60 days’ access for £35 and 90 days’ access for £50. If you are not a member of the RPS, 30 days’ access will cost £35, 60 days’ access for £50 and 90 days’ access for £60.
We welcome all feedback on this revision aid website and hope trainees will find it useful. All comments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
TP ONtrack: key points
• New online revision portal from Tomorrow’s Pharmacist launched (www.ontrackpharmacy.com)
• Created to help preregistration trainees revise for the registration examination
• A variety of multiple choice questions available
• MCQs written by academics, preregistration tutors, practising pharmacists and past registration examination question writers
• MCQs are reviewed by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society support team for clarity and accuracy
• Questions will be marked at the end of the test and references will be provided
• Question sets can be stopped and resumed at anytime
• A range of subscription options available